Feature and Follow #5 (Book selfie)

Increase Blog Followers If you are new to the FF blog hop - what this is is a list of book bloggers that partake in a weekly question/prompt/activity. We post our answers to said prompts and then hop from blog to blog on the list (provided below). It's a great way to interact, meet new people, and start up interesting discussions. If your a book blogger, then you can join. The only "rules" (of courtesy) is that you are a book blogger and that you follow and follow back other bloggers (as many as you'd like).




Per usual, head on over to the two hosts' and two features' sites.

Parajunkee (H)
Alison Can Read (H)
Spare Time Book Blog(F)
Read in Paris (F)

 
 This weeks' prompt is to post a selfie with your current read:
Okay, okay, so I'm not actually with the book as I have an ebook version w/o a downloaded cover. I had to do some improvising. But this is me...and my current read ;-)
 



 




 

Comments

  1. Mmmmm... hawt. 8D - Thanks for sharing! I'm following you via GR

    Julianna Smith - My FFF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your picture! :) Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm a new follower (bloglovin)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice improvising! Hope you are enjoying your current read. :)

    Recent, but not brand new BlogLovin' follower.

    My F&F

    Maria @ Reading the Alphabet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very creative way of doing the pic this week! Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I followed back via bloglovin :)
    Brittany @ Spare Time Book blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. That cover looks hot. <3 I hope you enjoy reading it.

    Following via bloglovin. :D

    Thoughts and Pens Feature Follow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cover does the inside pretty good justice ;-)

      Delete
  6. Great job at improvising and I have to admit...yum to the cover :) Have a great weekend!

    Traci @ Mad Hatter Reads

    ReplyDelete
  7. That would be Caleb on the cover. And if I had to choose a book boyfriend to marry - it woul be him ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Author Khaled Talib discusses development of his newest thriller "Gun Kiss"

Feature and Follow #10 (Christmas book haul)

Feature and Follow #6 (One book for life)