Guest Review: Felicia reviews Kwames Passage by Jerry Sarkwah

(Blurb): A maltreated orphan in the land of the Old Coast in Ghana overcame the ordeals in this, unpredictable world when the American missionary, Reverend Matthew Mac-White Blackteng, used the collar on his neck as the method of intervention. The untimely call of Rev. M.W. Blackteng by the Father in heaven was the beginning of rising pains to be yet unraveled…











Review: 

Honestly, you guys, I did not finish this book. I found that there were too many times where I had to ask myself “who is this character, again?” There were also times where I did not understand what the characters were saying and this book really struggled to hold my attention.

However, I did like that the author did include his honest thoughts in what I believe is his memoir; some of them are thought provoking and memorable. I also liked that the author included some of his native (I believe) language in the book.

Rating:

DNF 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Author Khaled Talib discusses development of his newest thriller "Gun Kiss"

Feature and Follow #10 (Christmas book haul)

Feature and Follow #6 (One book for life)