Guest Review: Lindsay S. reviews The Gravity Between Us by Kristen Zimmer

(Blurb): Where does friendship stop and love begin?
At just 19, Kendall Bettencourt is Hollywood’s hottest young starlet, with the world at her feet – but behind the glamour and designer dresses is a girl who longs for normal.

Payton Taylor is Kendall’s best friend since childhood, and the one person who reminds her of who she really is – her refuge from the craziness of celebrity life.

With her career taking off, Kendall moves Payton to LA to help keep her sane. But Payton is hiding a secret that could make everything ten times worse. Because to her, Kendall is more than a best friend – she is the only girl that she has ever loved.

Just as they need each other more than ever, they’ll have to answer the question of where friendship stops and love begins? And find out whether the feelings they have can survive the mounting pressure of fame…

The Gravity Between Us is a daring, romantic, emotional story about friendship, love, and finding the courage to be yourself in a crazy world.


Book Information:
Published: October 15th, 2013
Publisher: Bookouture
Age group: New Adult
Versions: ebook or bound
Length: 310 pages
Warning: recommended for 17+ due to mature themes and sexual content


Review by Lindsay S. 
I was provided this book for an honest review for free.

I've never read a book with a gay female character before as I usually prefer the male for some reason. This book was absolutely lovely! I enjoyed that the reader is provided with both sides of the story of Payton and Kendall. 

The age group of the book is New Adult, however I'd say the romance aspect is more geared to an 18 and under age group. But I still enjoyed every page. It reminded me of being in love again at such an age and the angst and worry you go through while finding that one person who fulfils all your needs. Yes you end up screaming at Kendall a few times while reading certain points, but that's all I'm going to say! I don't want to ruin things for you.

I have to say, after reading this I'll for sure keep an eye on the writer. The story was engaging and heart warming. Hopefully we'll get the friends' stories. I'd love to find out more about Lauren and Jared with stories of their own :)

It seemed short, but enjoyable none the less. You should definitely give this book a chance. 

About the Guest Reviewer: Lindsay S.
I'm a full time mother who adores books and baking, I've been married 6 years and live in Nottingham.
If I could do anything with a relaxing day it would be reading books while making delicious yummy cakes and playing with my boy :-)
You can connect with Lindsay on Google+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Author Khaled Talib discusses development of his newest thriller "Gun Kiss"

Feature and Follow #10 (Christmas book haul)

Feature and Follow #6 (One book for life)