Feature and Follow #22 (books gifted for Christmas)

What is Feature and Follow?



F&F is a weekly blog hop that consists of book bloggers. It is hosted byAlison Can Read and Parajunkee. The rules of involvement are simple:
1.) Link up on the blog hop Linky gadget below this post, 2.) follow the hosts via their network of choice, 3.) follow the weekly featured blog(s) via their network of choice (listed as "featured" in the blog list below), and lastly, 4) check out the rest of the blogs on the hop! If you become a new follower of a blog, let them know and they will follow you back.

The F&F is a great way to network, meet other book bloggers, and gain new followers. Even more so, it's a great way to drive fun discussion on a weekly topic.






This week's question:

Which books did you gift for the Holidays?

I don't gift many books. My tastes are different than many others I know and I don't feel like I can pick out something really good for someone unless they specifically say they really want a specific type of book. I also do not have a lot of avid reader friends or family with book wish lists -- or at least no one that I'm close enough with to gift. I do run a Christmas book giveaway which just ended where the person gets to choose a book they want from an online retailer. Other than that, I stick to gifting books to kids since you can't really go wrong there. I have a friend with a 15 month old whom I got a pop-and-count animal book and a collection of classic stories from Little Golden Books.



Join in on our Penny For Your Thoughts... blog hop!

Other Posts Of Interest:

Remember to check your follow links regularly - by Jessi - November 22nd, 2014
5 easy tips for making your blog more user friendly for blog hops - By Jessi - December 27th, 2013
CAPTCHA challenge presented by The Book Wheel and The Relentless Reader - By Jessi - August 16th, 2013

Comments

  1. Wonderful gifts! I remember the Little Golden Books. Those were my favorite when I was growing up. Thank you for stopping by. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were my favorite too. I love that they're still collectible.

      Delete
  2. I'm the only one my age that I know that really reads like I do! My family members, my mom's generation and up, do have readers, but different tastes! Old Bloglovin' follower! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a big reason why I started this sight. It was near impossible to talk to anyone about a book I was excited about. But here there are hundreds of people!

      Delete
  3. That's a great gift! My mom also used to gift me books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The only time I remember getting books as presents was one Christmas when Harry Potter first came out. I got a box of books and that was in it. After that, my gift usually involved me going to a store to pick things out for my family to buy

      Delete
  4. Nice gifts! Thanks for visiting my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Most of the books I bought were for the little ones too. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's my problem too! Either they don't read, or if they do, they like completely different genres. Thanks for visiting!

    Amber @ Dystopian Wonders

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw! Wonderful choice! Thanks for visit!

    Giova @ Corazones Literarios

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, cute gifts :) A lot of my friends don't like reading either. Thanks for stopping by!

    New Bloglovin' Follower
    Zareena @ The Slanted Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Author Khaled Talib discusses development of his newest thriller "Gun Kiss"

Feature and Follow #10 (Christmas book haul)

Feature and Follow #6 (One book for life)