The Book Cove's 1 Year Blogiversary! (Day 6: 2nd year goals)

Our 1 Year Blogiversary is quickly approaching (June 10th)! How time flies! To celebrate, we are having a 10 day series of special blogiversary and blog appreciation posts! (Enough exclamation points?)

2nd Year Goals

It has been a very successful first year as far as hobby blogs go.

  1. We've revamped the site and acquired a domain name (amazing what a little HTML knowledge can do for a site)
  2. We've gained thousands of followers on various social media sites
  3. We've been acknowledged by a favorite author, Rachel Van Dyken (I was pretty dang excited about this!)
  4. We've been received blogger awards (which I'll admit, I'm not a big blog award fan because I don't quite understand them but it's the thought that counts!)
  5. And most importantly, we gained some awesome blogger friends! (see Day's 2 & 3 posts)




What more could we possible want in the upcoming year??


  1. Well for starters, I would love to expand the blog to include a permanent co-blogger. There have been a couple of great people that have co-blogged for us in the past and it worked out so well that I am dead set on finding someone that would like to/has the time to do this permanently with me. (If interested contact bookcovereviews@gmail.com)
  2. I would also like to get more consistent with posting. I try to get something up weekly and I've been meeting that goal pretty well. However I know that it will be harder for me to do so in the near future and I'm hoping that a stock pile of posts will serve to get me through the rougher times.
  3. I am also going to try to get more social on here. Right now I'm managing to get replies in and what not in a timely fashion, but I've dropped many of the community interactions because of time :-(




Blogiversary Posting Schedule 
*note that future dates' posts will not have a working link until that day*

Day 1: 5 Blogging Facts (June 1st)
Day 2: The Book Cove's Top Posts(June 2nd)
Day 3: The Book Cove's Top Contributors (June 3rd)
Day 4: The Book Cove's Top Followers (June 4th)
Day 5: A bit of a biography (June 5th)
Day 6: 2nd Year Goals (June 6th)
Day 7: Our Favorite Blogs (June 7th)
Day 8: Thoughts of a naive blogger (June 8th)
Day 9:  Most recent book purchases (June 9th)
Day 10: Giveaway! (June 10th)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Author Khaled Talib discusses development of his newest thriller "Gun Kiss"

Feature and Follow #10 (Christmas book haul)

Feature and Follow #6 (One book for life)