The Book Cove's Blog Takeover

There were quite a few entries for our Blog Takeover and one of the deciding factors was who could tell me in 50 words or less why I should hand my blog over to them (specifically, an author). I had some great responses ranging from serious to comical and from three to fifty words! By the looks of it, I might just have to choose a few people to take The Book Cove over for a few days so that you all can experience these crafty people yourselves ;-)

So stay tuned for just a bit longer, and when I have an official acceptance from the winner(s), I will be sure to let everyone know what kind of awesomeness to expect!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Author Khaled Talib discusses development of his newest thriller "Gun Kiss"

Feature and Follow #10 (Christmas book haul)

Feature and Follow #6 (One book for life)