Feature and Follow #26 (Becoming a book character)



What is Feature and Follow?

F&F is a weekly blog hop that consists of book bloggers. It is hosted byAlison Can Read and Parajunkee. The rules of involvement are simple:

1.) Link up on the blog hop Linky gadget below this post, 2.) follow the hosts via their network of choice, 3.) follow the weekly featured blog(s) via their network of choice (listed as "featured" in the blog list below), and lastly, 4) check out the rest of the blogs on the hop! If you become a new follower of a blog, let them know and they will follow you back.

The F&F is a great way to network, meet other book bloggers, and gain new followers. Even more so, it's a great way to drive fun discussion on a weekly topic.



This Week's FF: 

If you can step into one characters shoes (in a book) and be them for a day who would it be and why? Also if you want to be creative, what scene? - Suggested by Seeing Night Book Reviews

This question is hard because it would greatly depend on my mood and right now I'm not feeling much of any kind of genre or theme. One of my latest favorite author discoveries is Kendra Elliot. She writes crime/suspense/thriller and I absolutely loved Hidden (Bone Secrets, #1). Dr. Lacey Campbell is a forensic odontologist who is solving a very personal 10-year-old murder. In short, Lacey is a badass. She's smart, funny, and strong. She knows when to hold and when to fold and that is my favorite type of female character! I love forensics and would love to step into her shoes for the day. Especially if it comes with the perks of her ex-cop "friend", Jack Harper. I won't go into scene selection ;)


Join in on this week's Penny For Your Thoughts... blog hop!


A Penny For Your Thoughts... hosted by The Book Cove
A hop where you leave a comment or create a blog post about a given quote and
are entered to win a monthly prize.




Other Posts Of Interest:


Remember to check your follow links regularly - by Jessi - November 22nd, 2014
5 easy tips for making your blog more user friendly for blog hops - By Jessi - December 27th, 2013
CAPTCHA challenge presented by The Book Wheel and The Relentless Reader - By Jessi - August 16th, 2013

Comments

  1. I've never heard of this series or the author! I'm sure you'd have fun though!! :P Old follower!

    Tracy @ Cornerfolds

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is not really my type of read, but I greatly enjoy reading about badass female characters, so I might just give it a try!

    Thanks for dropping by and commenting on my FF post!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of this one! Sounds good though. Thanks for stopping by my blog! New RSS follower here :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh nice! That's a new to me series!

    Thanks for visiting my FF post!

    Returning the follow because apparently I wasn't already following! ;)

    Have a GREAT day!

    NEW Follower :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds like a great series - I like a bit of forensics :)

    Claire @ Book Blog Bird

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love bad-ass heroines in stories. Thank you for stopping by. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haven't heard of the series, but if the heroine is kick ass.. it sounds a lot like my cup of tea... :) Great pick. Thanks for visiting my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sounds like a good one! I haven't heard of it before. Thanks for visiting my blog. I followed you via Google+ :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't heard of this but it sounds like a good choice! I love forensics too and it would be so cool to get to do that for a day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Clever and funny -- sounds like a great pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have never heard of this series but I may have to check it out!
    Thanks for your comment; following you on FB and Bloglovin'.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yeaaah. Badass characters all the way! I haven't heard of the author and it's not a genre I usually read but it's a great choice. Thanks for visiting my blog! :)

    Rin @ Hiding Under The Sheets

    ReplyDelete
  13. I haven't heard of this book but the character sounds very cool. Nice choice.
    Old follower.
    Sharon @ Sharon's Book Nook!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I don't know this series.It's looks interesting character. Thank for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Author Khaled Talib discusses development of his newest thriller "Gun Kiss"

Feature and Follow #10 (Christmas book haul)

Feature and Follow #6 (One book for life)