Feature and Follow #32 (sites I follow)

What is Feature and Follow?

F&F is a weekly blog hop that consists of book bloggers. It is hosted by Alison Can Read and Parajunkee. The rules of involvement are simple:

1.) Link up on the blog hop Linky gadget below this post, 2.) follow the hosts via their network of choice, 3.) follow the weekly featured blog(s) via their network of choice (listed as "featured" in the blog list below), and lastly, 4) check out the rest of the blogs on the hop! If you become a new follower of a blog, let them know and they will follow you back.

The F&F is a great way to network, meet other book bloggers, and gain new followers. Even more so, it's a great way to drive fun discussion on a weekly topic.


This Week's FF: 

5 non-shopping sites you lurk around


I buy a lot of things online for both work and personal. So as I'm sitting here thinking of 5 non-shopping sites I use, I kinda laugh...because I wasn't sure if there were any! And I don't know if that's a sad reality or not... But alas I realized I'm not a complete shopaholic and that there are quite a few places I visit daily :)


In no particular order...


1. I will admit I'm a huge Buzzfeed fan. I don't necessarily go there for thought provoking articles (hah), but the variety of short topics and sometimes brainless humor is just what I need before falling asleep most nights.


2. Elephant Journal - I recently became a subscribing member so that I can have unlimited article access. I never subscribe to these kinds of things, so that's how much I love it. It's a variety of spiritual-type reading without much of the yuppy nonsense (I won't say it's completely void, but it is rare). The writing is meant to give motivation and make you think about topics without the bombardment of all of the bad news happening around the world.


3. ESPN -
I'm a total sports junkie and I can't watch all of the games (as much as I really try ;))


4. Best of Tumblr -
Another great place to go when you're in need of a good laugh...or hours worth.


5. My Fitness Pal - I'm very dedicated to health and fitness. I spend a lot of time on the phone app but also on the boards talking to fellow running junkies. It's free and it's a pretty great place to hang out if you can ignore some of the attention seekers...

Comments

  1. I don't follow those sites, but yeah that they provide those things for you! Old Bloglovin' follower! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't follow the same sites, but I definitely understand the need for brainless humor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I stalk Buzzfeed too, especially for news on movies and books! New Twitter follower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Buzzfeed! It's definitely top ten, and now I've got the app it's a daily visit to that site for me!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Author Khaled Talib discusses development of his newest thriller "Gun Kiss"

Feature and Follow #10 (Christmas book haul)

Feature and Follow #6 (One book for life)