Blog Hop with The Coffee Addicted Writer


                      
Book Blogger Hop



Prompt: Did you get any books for Christmas/Holidays?

This year I did not. I have many books that I need to get through and not a lot of room to keep storing them. One of this year's goals is to cut down on the TBR pile. I did not read as many books this year as I normally do. Being "too busy" isn't really my excuse...it was more so not being able to focus enough to read. A goal of mine that goes along with making my way through the TBR is to review 1 book per month. Now to pick one to start... 

Comments

  1. I have the same goal this year!! :) My TBR stacks are out of control!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Author Khaled Talib discusses development of his newest thriller "Gun Kiss"

Feature and Follow #10 (Christmas book haul)

Feature and Follow #6 (One book for life)